Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Week of Gratitude - Post #2

So, let's be real for a minute.  Do you know what is really bad when you're kind of an inconsistent blogger?  Deciding spontaneously to do a week-long series and only sketching out the most basic of drafts for each post fully intending on finishing them all in time to publish on their respective days. Because if you've been in the habit of letting life get in the way of your blog, that will probably continue to happen.  

So I'm combining a couple of post themes since I've missed like 3 days in a row. Oops. 

Two things I'm thankful for that go hand to hand are forgiveness and love. Without one, I don't think it is possible to have the other. It is only when we choose to forgive someone that we can really show them love.  

So yes, I am very thankful for the forgiveness and love I've been shown as well as the ability to forgive and love others.


No comments:

Post a Comment