Monday, November 2, 2015

Currently...

Linking up with Becky from Choosing Happy for this week's Currently link-up!


Currently I'm...

Loving this weather!  November 2nd and 70 degrees? Yes please and thank you.

Enjoying Christmas music! Now that it is November, I feel that I can enjoy my Christmas music and movies with no shame.

Sewing Ha! Yeah, no.

Watching the clock go by as the person I am supposed to be interviewing right now is 33 minutes late. Seriously?  It's a job interview. You show up on time or early. Not (at least) 33 minutes late. Ugh.

Craving a day to lay on the couch and watch Netflix. I was supposed to have Friday off, but it was so busy at work that I had to cancel it.  I need a down day desperately.

Welcoming all things holiday - Thanksgiving decorations are up, Christmas preparations are starting, and it's my favorite time of the year!


1 comment:

  1. I am jealous! 70 sounds amazing!!!!!
    A day on the couch sounds incredible too!
    I love holidays too :)


    Thank you so much for joining my Currently series this week! Have a fabulous weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete