Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Currently...

I'm linking up with Becky at Choose Happy for this post.  I love blogging link-ups to find new blogs to read, make blogging friends, and more.
 



Thinking about... clothes for my boys.  My friend messaged me that Remember Nguyen is having a big sale, and I absolutely love their clothes. However, both boys already have Thanksgiving and 2 Christmas outfits (what? I like to plan ahead!).  So really, they don't need anything. And buying ahead hasn't been working so well since they grow at such different rates.  But it's tempting. 

Loving... my coffee.  I'm sure this is a shock to those of you who read my blog (um, when I do it) regularly. 

Reading... Unwind by Neal Shusterman. It's really good so far. I had tried reading it once before but didn't get into it.  It's young adult fiction, which is a genre I really enjoy (don't judge!).

Planning... on blogging more.  I need a writing outlet.

Baking... Um..... I have baked goods scented candles and Scentsy scents. Does that count?

Thankful for… too much to name.  My boys, my home, my Jesus.  I am a very blessed woman.

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals. One day I will read books again too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard. I used to read so many books, but now that I have two toddlers, I'm lucky to read one a month!

      Delete
  2. Very sweet little flight of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'current' posts. They are great to look back on too!
    I prefer young adult books too, they are a little cleaner content for me!
    Perspective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The language is typically cleaner and other things are either not in or are less graphic.

      Delete
  4. A big yes to the coffee! And those baked goods candles sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite candle scent is baked apple pie. It's so good!

      Delete
  5. I love these type of posts! And I couldn't agree more on the "baking" part! xo

    Kelsey | www.abalancingpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buying boy clothing is so frustrating for me. And he grows so fast! I thought we would make it a few more months before I had to buy new winter clothing, but he grew again :)

    ReplyDelete