Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Nathaniel is ONE!

I can't believe my baby is now a toddler!

Nathaniel, you make my heart so full. Your sweet cuddles, loving kisses, playful laugh, determination - all the millions of things that make you who you are make me smile. You are such an incredible little boy and I am so glad you were given to me.

Your name means "gift of God" and you certainly are. I can't imagine my life without you. (Speaking of gifts, thanks for sleeping through the night last night for the FIRST TIME EVER! That was a great way to celebrate your birthday!)

Nathaniel started walking last week! It's just a few steps at a time and very unsteady, but he's walking!  For a baby who didn't even start rolling over until he was 9 months old, this is pretty incredible.

He still just has his two bottom teeth, but he is working on more. EVERYTHING goes into his mouth.

His favorite things to do are laugh with his big brother, cuddle Mommy, and play with Daddy. He also loves to eat, bounce to music, and pretty much get into everything. As you can see, holding still for pictures is not his favorite. ;)

He is 29 inches long and just under 20 pounds.  He wears primarily 9 month clothes, but still wears some 6 month clothes as well. He's my little guy!




 It's been a beautiful year, and he's come so far from the baby who we weren't even allowed to hold at first!


No comments:

Post a Comment