Today I'm thinking about:
- How nice it was to get almost all our Christmas gifts wrapped last night. I still have a few that haven't arrived as well as 2 to buy, but we're practically done.
- How sleep deprived I am. You'd think I'd be used to it after almost 2 years of not sleeping through the night, but I'm not. Thankfully, so far, Nathaniel is a much better sleeper than Jeremiah. So maybe the end is in sight?
- How late our Christmas cards are going out this year. Pictures got delayed which pushed back cards which means I won't even have the cards to start working on until December 14th.
- That reminds me - how badly pictures went. Sigh.
- Speaking of things going badly, we tried doing handmade crafts for Christmas gifts last night. Maybe I'll try again when the kids are like 12 and 11. It was that bad. This morning, Jeremiah kept walking around showing me paint that didn't come off his hand and saying "Geen! Geen!" Yes, the paint was green.
- I'm ready for the weekend. Though they aren't restful, they are more fun. :)