Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Pictures!

I am so behind on Christmas! A week from today, Christmas will be ending! I had great intentions of being prepared. I was doing great. Then I got sick.  To the point that I had to call in today.... and I never call in. I ended up spending most of the afternoon at urgent care, where I was diagnosed with Influenza A.  Not fun. Not fun at all.

So I'm now behind.  We're supposed to be going out of town next week, but obviously that depends on my health. Praying hard that my boys don't catch it!

Since it appears most people will NOT get their Christmas cards before Christmas, I decided to do a sneak peek of the Christmas card pictures! You know, the ones that were actually not a fail.


"There's the baby, Daddy"










My boys

"He's kinda heavy, Mommy."







"No hands!"




1 comment: