Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Card Outakes

A couple of weeks ago, we went to get our Christmas card pictures done.  We had them scheduled for much earlier (so cards would go out beginning of December as usual), but then one of the boys got sick. So we rescheduled. Then Jeremiah got pink eye.  So, finally, we scheduled it.  By that point, we were in a rush to fit it in. It was finally scheduled for a Thursday night at 7:20 p.m.
"Look at my mouthful of food that Mommy was bribing me with!"

Gulp.  That's a late time for two young boys.



"It'll be fine," I thought. "Jeremiah can take a late nap," I reasoned.



I may have been very, very wrong.

 


"ESCAPE!!!!!!"

 

"Escape attempt thrwarted. Mommy doesn't look happy."

"What was Mommy thinking?"

"There's the door! Can I make a break for it?  Probably not since I can't run... or walk.... or crawl.... or even roll."

"More pictures? Now with props?"

"You can't make me show you the football."

"Escape attempt #2"

"Still not successful."


"He doesn't usually go to bed until 8:30. We'll have a whole hour before meltdown occurs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment