Friday, November 7, 2014

November Blog Challenge Day 5 - Fears

I seem to have gotten a bit behind on my blog challenge.  Kids. They suck the life out of you as well as the blogging time. :)  Oh, and work.  My boss seems to think my hours there should be focused on my non-blogging pursuits. You know, like the stuff he pays me for.

Anyway, I digress. I am going to catch up on the posts that actually interest me to write.

Fears - I'd like to say I don't have any.  But it's not true.

My number one fear these days is something happening to my kids. I hear stories of kids dying in daycare, SIDS, and so many awful ways.  I can't imagine what it would be like as a parent to go to get your child up for the day only to find they were no longer alive. How do you move on from something like that?  I can't even imagine it.

To some degree, I also fear failure and disappointing others, whether it's at home or work or as a friend.  I want to live up to my expectations and others' expectations as well.

And spiders. I'm not going to explain that one further, because.... yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment