Friday, October 31, 2014

Five on Friday

Five on Friday.... what's new over here?

1) Since I went back to work about a month and a half ago, my mom and dad have spent a lot of time at our house. They've kept Nathaniel Tuesday through Friday to allow him to get a little bigger and stronger before starting daycare. Well, starting Monday, he'll be in daycare Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with his big brother. Should be interesting.  I'll definitely miss the extra hands around here!

2) November 1st is in less than 2.5 hours!  It's one of my favorite days of the year. For one thing, I hate Halloween and all the Halloween decorations. Generally, they disappear on November 1st. Second, you can often get candy half off! And third, it's the start of the holiday season for the holidays I actually enjoy - Thanksgiving and Christmas. Bring on the Christmas carols!

3) I've already started my Christmas shopping. Yay!

4) I lost my phone on Sunday.  I am 99% sure it got left at church (the only other option is that it fell out of my pocket in the church parking lot).  It has been so weird being without a phone. We were switching phone providers soon anyway, so we went ahead and went last night to switch. My new phone is on backorder. So, I'm still without a phone for an undetermined period of time.

5) I hope to finally make it to a cider mill this weekend for the first time all fall.  It's been busy with 2 under 2, new job, sickness, etc!

Nathaniel at 13 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment