Friday, April 11, 2014

Boy Oh Boy!

Jeremiah is going to have.....

A LITTLE BROTHER!

Leading up to the ultrasound, I kept going back and forth on what I wanted the baby to be. But overall, I knew it didn't matter as long as he or she was healthy. But I couldn't help but think how cute two little boys separated by only 19 months would be.  But at the same time, the thought of a little girl was wonderful as well. But I knew either way we were being blessed beyond measure.

John was able to come to the ultrasound, which was nice since he wasn't able to with Jeremiah.  Right before the tech said it, I spotted the telltale feature that we would be adding a boy to the family.  :)

Everything looked good in the ultrasound and in just about 17-18 weeks we'll be meeting the little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment