Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember: 3 Months Off?

I'm loosely participating in Blogtember. I already missed the first day, but it was our anniversary. :)

Today's topic is "If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?"

I would take my husband and son and travel. Take a long vacation.  Spend time enjoying each other and enjoying the world. 

For the first couple of weeks, we would hang out at home. Get in a routine. Plan our dream days. Enjoy this little man.


First trip would be to Northern Michigan.  Enjoy the scenery, the laidback lifestyle, and the lakes.  From there, we would go to Washington D.C., one of my favorite places and somewhere John wants to go. The monuments, the Smithsonian, and so much more - we would see them all!  

After that, I think we would be ready for another few weeks at home.  

Then we would take a beach trip. Maybe a trip to see his family, maybe mine. (Traveling with a baby is not as appealing as traveling without!).

Overall, we would just live life without the daily pressures of work, etc.

It would be nice. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment