Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


I started this post Saturday..... it was supposed to post on Sunday. Add in a sick child, an out of town trip, and it didn't get finished.  So, I'm posting it now. :)

Today's post is dedicated to two incredible men.

The first is my dad.  My dad has always been there for me. He worked hard to support our family. He's a kind, giving man. 

My dad set a good example for us growing up - he took us to church regularly and served in the church. Each morning, he would read his Bible while eating breakfast.  For years, I did the same.
My dad loves having fun with us too. Whether it's playing a game, telling dumb jokes that we make fun of him for, or teaching us to love Star Wars, he's done it all. :)

Dressing like a bride for my shower!
 I love you, Dad!

 Another amazing man became a dad this year! My husband John.
1st Picture of Father and Son
 John didn't have much experience with babies until Jeremiah arrived, but that didn't stop him from being a great father. He loves Jeremiah with his whole heart. He can't stand to see him upset.
First time holding Jeremiah!

I know that as Jeremiah grows up, he's going to have a great relationship with his daddy.



I'm so happy that my son has two such special men to look up to as he grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment