Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Three Month Birthday, Jeremiah!



My sweet boy is 3 months old! Time is flying but at the same time I feel he's been here forever.

(Apparently, Jeremiah was not feeling very photogenic this month for pictures. He kept covering his face and/or looking away.)


Jeremiah is such a joy.  He is smiling and interacting more and more.  He smiles and smiles. Earlier this week, my parents came over and as my dad held him, Jeremiah got the biggest smile. It was so cute!  This morning when John left for work (about 5:30 a.m.!), Jeremiah gave him the biggest, cutest, sweetest smile. He loves his daddy!
No pictures, please

Jeremiah had a little bit of a rough month with his health - a bad cold that wouldn't go away, stomach issues, etc. He started violently spitting up on several occasions.

Not looking at the camera
Jeremiah also had an exciting month!  He traveled to Indiana, met his "cousin" Sarah, and got to have lots of outings to church and even the grocery store! He also had his first sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Flexing
Jeremiah is growing!  He is in size 2 diapers when we use disposables (at night or when we are going to be out a long time) and is mostly in 3-6 month clothes. Sometimes he wears 0-3 and some 6-9, but mostly 3-6. His growing is despite the fact that he hasn't increased his food intake much - still all breastmilk about 3 ounces at a time.  Some days he'll eat a little more, but if we give him too much, it makes the spit up much worse.


You want me to look where?

A Smile!
 Jeremiah's sleep is still struggling.  The other night, he only woke up once; it was fabulous! The next night he woke up 3 times; that was not fabulous. However, it was better than last night when he woke up 4 times! And one of those times included projectile spit up.... Most of his sleep is with Mommy on the recliner.

My hands are so tasty!
One thing new this month is that he has started really enjoying his swing.  It usually puts him to sleep, but he'll chill in it for a few minutes before falling asleep.
I'm cute and I know it.
 He still enjoys being worn in his sling, but he didn't like the Ergo much when we tried it. I think we'll try it again only without part of the infant insert to give him a little more room.  Overall, I think he likes being worn because he needs the closeness. He also sleeps much better when I'm holding him.



His nursery is finally finished! I'll probably post pictures of that soon.



 He's lost a lot of his hair, but I'm sure it will grow back. I miss it though. :( It's still kind of long in the back. His eyes have lightened up even more, a beautiful blue.

He really didn't want to cooperate!
  Jeremiah also loves to "talk." I'd love to get it on camera, but he becomes camera shy often when I try!
"Look at the camera? No. How about I cover my face?"

My special blanket!
 I love my little man so much. He's changed my life in so many ways and I'm so grateful for him!

Smile!



Still more pictures, Mommy?
 Jeremiah is such a joy and a blessing to me. I love my little man, Jere-bear, sweetie boy, and every other name I call him!










Family Picture!






4 comments:

  1. Awe, he is getting big...and he doesn't look like he's starving Mama, so you're doing something right! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! Fingers crossed the sleep situation gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute and growing so fast! Its so funny to see how much they change in just short amounts of time.

    ReplyDelete