Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social - 5s!



Linking up for Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley!

1. 5 songs you'll listen to for the rest of your life:
Hmm.... one of my all-time favorites is Amazing Grace.... Our God by Chris Tomlin.... Great I Am by Jared Anderson.... Who Am I by Casting Crowns.... Intimacy by Nate Marialke

2. 5 things on my bucket list:
I don't really have a bucket list. But some things I'd like to do are.... Go back to Europe. Travel to all 50 states.  Go to New York City. Have another child. Beat Candy Crush Saga....

3. 5 celebs I'd love to hang out with for a day:
George W. Bush, Condoleeza Rice, Reese Witherspoon, Brian Williams, and Curtis Stone. I find the first two fascinating and would love to hear their stories.  Reese Witherspoon always looks so put together that I'd like to shop with her.  Brian Williams anchors the evening news and I think that would be interesting to watch. And Curtis Stone? I wouldn't need to cook if I was hanging out with a celebrity chef!

4. 5 things I always carry in my purse:
Wallet, keys, phone, lip gloss, and breath mints/gum.

5. 5 books on my reading list:
Happiest Baby on the Block, The Maze Runner, Great Expectations, A Cry for Justice, and Jane Eyre.




No comments:

Post a Comment