Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social - 3/10/2013

Linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social again this week. :)




1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
I don't like scary movies - at all. I don't watch horror movies or anything.  One in specific would probably be Psycho. They keep playing previews for this new show based on the characters of Psycho on A&E while I'm innocently trying to watch Duck Dynasty and... well, can you say creepy?

2. What is one tv show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
I keep hearing good things about The Good Wife, but I've never watched it and feel I'd be missing something starting at like season 3 or 4.

3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
I don't think any of them are daring. I'm not all that interested in danger. :)

4. Would you ever travel alone? 
Yes! I love travelling and doing it alone doesn't bother me. I've taken several road trips alone (as far away as Alabama), several trips on the plane, etc.  Usually, I meet up with someone I know once I reach my destination, but not all the time.

5. What activities do you like to do alone?
Read, shop, and exercise. I have a hard time doing these with other people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment