Friday, March 1, 2013

Five Question Friday - 3/1/2013

Time for 5QF!  Linking up with Mama M. :)

1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week?

Well, I returned to work full-time. That was productive. And while at work, I re-organized my area.  I also met with 2 staff people I needed to meet with. Outside of work, I don't think I was very productive. I guess doing thank-you notes? 
2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?


SO ready for spring. I'm not a fan of winter in general, and this winter has been colder and snowier than a lot of years. Spring, please hurry! Pretty please? Warm weather. No snow. Pretty flowers. No snow. Going for walks. Not a hint of snow. Did I mention no snow?
3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you?


I used to be a total introvert. Now I think I'm somewhere in between. I'm a lot more introverted than a lot of people would think. I can project friendliness without really ever putting myself out there.  John is also a blend of introversion and extroversion. But definitely  more on the extrovert end of the spectrum.
4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?

Let's see..... that's a tough one! Probably...... television. Would I still be allowed to watch movies? Then definitely television.  But if I can't use my tv at all, it's a harder decision.
5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone?


Yes, I was.  I used to work at McDonalds and we had some shady people there from time to time. It wasn't in the best neighborhood. At one point, we had (unbeknownst at the time) gang members working there.  They somehow got something started with another gang and a fight was supposed to happen in our parking lot.  Yeah. I didn't feel comfortable working nights for awhile after that, even though the cops came before the fight started.

No comments:

Post a Comment