Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish the Sentence


button

I haven't done this link-up before, but it looks fun!

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... massive quantities of food. I've been starving all day today. I could especially go for some cookie dough ice cream.

2. On my Prom night....there was no such thing! My school didn't have prom!

3. When I go to the store, I always buy...more than I intended to.  :)

4. Family functions typically...are missed by me. We live too far from most family members. But this weekend, we'll see a lot of them for Easter!

5. I think my blog readers... are practically non-existent. If I'm wrong, leave me a comment so I know you're there! ;)

6. I'd much rather be...home cuddling my baby than here at work enduring tax season. :)

7. I have an obsession with... taking pictures of my adorable son. But really? Can you blame me?


8. My work friends... rock. I have the best co-workers. :)

9. When I created my Facebook account....I still much preferred myspace.  Yeah, it was a long time ago!

10. My least favorite word is... dilemma. I always have a hard time spelling it right the first time!

11. I really don't remember... very little. My memory is insanely good. Near photographic, actually!

12. Justin Bieber... sounds like a girl.  I don't know much about him though.

6 comments:

  1. Awe, that's a cute picture!!! Have a great week Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl I am visiting from the link-up! That is a pretty sweet little fella you have there, so I can see why you would want to take a lot of pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so stinking adorable!

    I also preferred MySpace when I first got on Facebook!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im still here!!!! And your little man is looking so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surfing the internet from Sew Charmingly Quilted and found you. You son is ADORABLE! Go kiss him, I'll wait. Aww I feel better now. I wonder if he'll drive you crazy like all kids do. Naw, he's too cute. Anyway, I hate the word "specific". I like the word, I just hate to say it. My tongue twists and I want to start with the p sound and then the s and I end up sputtering. Mostly I just use a different word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't ever spell that word either..or available...thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete