Sunday, March 10, 2013

February Goal Review


A little late this month, but time to catch up on how I'm doing on my yearly goals!  Time for a review.


1) Read through my Bible this year.

I'm a little behind on this. It's hard reading a lot with a newborn. But I'm getting better about it!


2) Read at least 25 books. 


I only read one book in February. That is less than my 2 books a month goal, but it does put me at 4 for the year, so I'm still on track!

3) Lose all the baby weight by April 1st. Lose an additional 20 pounds by September 1st.  Get into an exercise routine that works with my new lifestyle!


As a reminder this got revised to lose an additional 30 pounds by year end as I met my original goal by February 1st. :)

So far, I've lost 3 on this new goal. But I'm now cleared to exercise and maybe soon, Jeremiah will start sleeping more and I'll have energy to exercise. 


4) Blog at least once a week (unless I'm on vacation and don't have computer access).  I love blogging and I love looking back on past blogs. With a baby on the way, I want to use the blog to document a lot of his growth and changes. 

Seven blogs in February..... that averages to more than once a week, though I know I skipped a week.

5) Date night with John at least once every 2 months. They don't have to be expensive dates but I want to make sure we're getting out together
We had a date on Valentine's Day! My parents watched Jeremiah.





6) Finish unpacking all the boxes from our move.

No progress. Again, I'm thinking this will be more of a summer goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment