Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social - February 3, 2013



Linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social!
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
Lip Gloss. I need lip gloss/lip balm to keep my sanity. 
My Nook tablet (assuming it would keep charged magically). I'd get a lot of reading done!
2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?
Gilmore Girls
Everybody Loves Raymond

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
Computer - so many pictures and documents stored on it!
My jewelry chest - family heirlooms that aren't super valuable, but mean a lot to me are in there!

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
For comfort, I would still say my maternity yoga pants. They are comfy and don't hurt my incision site.
For looks, I would say the dress I am wearing here. I love it and it's good for a variety of occasions.

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
I only saw one that I would recommend (not a big movie-goer - expensive!) That movie was Lincoln-  very, very good!
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? 
Reality tv and games on my phone. Phrase Friends, anyone?

1 comment: