Tuesday, February 26, 2013

An Update in Pictures!

I keep trying to update this. But it's hard - working full-time, having a newborn, pumping for him, etc.  Plus just general life.  This weekend we had a comedy event that I volunteer at and 3 church services, one of which I had to teach at! But I have lots of drafts I'm working on. I didn't want to forget the things I want to write about - titles will help me remember.

While I'm waiting for the time to actually sit down and write, I thought I'd share some pictures of life lately.

Silly face!

Thinking pose


Eating his hand

Daddy and son in a staring contest

Mommy's very crowded lap

Leia sits on Leo

Sleepy boy!


Sleeping on the couch

Another funny face

Cute face

Enjoy and stay on the lookout for maybe a post with actual words soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're incredibly busy. It was nice to see the little photo update. Thanks for sharing...and will be thinking of and praying for you...I remember those days of having to work with a brand new baby...it's definitely a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking pose might be my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete