Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social - New Year Changes


Linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social!
 
1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
 
I plan on resuming drinking caffeine. :) Other than that, I'll be cutting back on calories once the baby is here, but also eating healthy to feed the baby.
 
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
 
Workout consistently.  That's probably the number one thing - consistency.  I am looking forward to working out. Kind of.
 
3. Favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
 
Just spending time with family and friends.  It was good to be around all of them. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, 2 days after Christmas with my parents, New Years' Eve.
  
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?

Definitely weight loss/getting more fit.  I'm looking forward to hitting the gym and getting back into shape. The last 6 weeks of bedrest have left me pretty breathless when I do try to do things! Especially because even before that, I wasn't allowed to exercise for 10 weeks.  So..... I'm kind of needing some endurance built back up!

Also, we were going to go to Cedar Point this year but couldn't because of the pregnancy. So this year, I think we're going to finally get to go!

 
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
My sweet son being born!
My baby shower next Saturday.
My brother, sister-in-law, and family possibly visiting in the summer!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, #5 sounds wonderful!!! =) Have a great time at your shower...love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember hearing about Cedar Point in elementary school and deciding I absolutely had to go to is. Of course living in California that never happened, but still someday I'd love to go.

    And just letting you know I'm stopping by from Sunday Social, and it looks like we have almost the exact same anniversary since we were married on September 2 in 2012

    ReplyDelete