Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social - New Year!

Sunday Social this week is about New Years and New Year's Eve!



1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?

I used to love New Years' Eve parties at church.  We would have a potluck dinner, a service, and then stay until like 5 a.m. playing volleyball in the gym.  It was a lot of fun.  However, that all ended years ago.  Since then, my best New Years' Eve was one where I was babysitting for about 12 kids while their parents were at a wedding.  I was hired (and very well paid!) to babysit the children in a hotel suite.  The kids were great. We watched movies, played games, and just had a total blast! My friends Jody and Joy joined us for a while and Jody gave them rides on the Murphy bed.  There was also lots of junk food. I believe that was in 2002.

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
 
As of right now, no plans.  We both work that day and then with the whole bedrest thing, we probably will just chill at home. We're considering having friends over, but we'll see. 
 
3. Name a book we should all read come January?
 
I'm going to be reading one of my new Christmas books and continue reading baby development books.  But you should all read a good book too. :) I'm planning on reading Reached, the third book in the Matched trilogy, so if you haven't read the first two, you should. Otherwise, you should read Reached like I'm going to. :)
 
4. What are your New Year's resolutions?
 
Have a healthy baby boy. :) Adjust well to motherhood.

2 comments:

  1. Yaah to new baby boys...they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hopping - Happy New Year and Good luck with your resolutions - I stopped making them years ago - lol

    ReplyDelete