Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social - Favorite Things!

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.... oh wait, the Sunday Social questions, not the song. :)

 
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
 This is a very tough question. If I could pick a top 3, it would be 1) Moose Trax, 2) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and 3) Peppermint (the kind they really only sell this time of year!). Chocolate Peanut Butter would receive an honorable mention.
 
2. What is your favorite smell?
Probably apple cinnamon. Yum.
 
3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present)
I don't really pay attention to commercials, so I'll have to really think about it..... okay, that didn't work. Even googling "best commercials" and "funny commercials" didn't trigger any I really enjoyed. Instead, I'll say almost anything other than those Sarah McLachlan commercials. Those are so, so depressing with the sad songs and sad looking animals. :( 
 
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday! It's the only day of the week that my husband and I are both off work. We also go to church that night which I enjoy.  But it's a service where I'm not working at the way I do Sunday service, so it's more relaxing.  Overall, the whole day is just more relaxing.
 
5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
Reading, probably. Or watching tv. Or surfing the Internet/blogging.  It all depends on my mood and how tired I am.  But I don't think it's a total waste of time; some relaxing is good for us!
 
 
6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Shoes. I love my shoes. I can't wait until I can wear more than flats again!

2 comments:

  1. hey girl! swinging by from the social...I have to so so agree with you, I have such a soft spot in my heart for animals and those commercials make me cry.every.single.time. Must turn channel. New follower, hope you can swing by my blog and do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete