Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social - December 16, 2012


Linking up with Ashley and Neely again this week for Sunday Social!  Visit their pages if you'd like to link-up.

1. What is your cell phone wallpaper currently?

My silly kitties admiring/planning their attack on the Christmas tree.

2.  What do you keep beside your bed?

My water bottle each night is definitely right by me on my nightstand.  Also, lip balm as I cannot sleep if I wake up with dry lips.  I have a picture from our wedding on the nightstand and a box of Kleenex. There is often a book there, and usually my cell phone during the night.

3. What is your least favorite chore?

Probably...... cleaning bathrooms.  But maybe folding/putting away laundry.  Yeah, probably the laundry one.  I am not a fan of laundry aftermath.  Washing/drying is fine. But the rest of it? Blah.
 
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?

Eh..... work probably isn't a valid answer, is it?  I guess I would say cleaning the kitchen. I don't mind cooking, but it creates such a mess. A mess to then clean up.  Eating creates dishes.  It's like a never ending cycle. Even when I get the kitchen spotless, it tends to stay that way for hours, not days. It just gets used again. Other rooms, you can clean and they stay that way for awhile. But the kitchen just gets messy again.

5. What do you do to vent anger?

I usually talk it out with either my husband or best friend.  Sometimes I cry though, and prefer to get alone.

6. What is your favorite Holiday of the year and why?

Christmas. Definitely Christmas. I love everything about it - the true meaning of Christmas, the Christmas decorations, the Christmas carols, picking out the perfect gift for people, etc. There is so much I love about Christmas.

Oh, and Christmas cookies. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment