Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Social - Christmas!

Linking up for Sunday Social!




1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
I love everything about the Christmas season.  We're still kind of establishing our own traditions as a couple, but growing up I would probably say setting up the Christmas tree.  I still enjoy doing that, but it's not as much fun now that I have to do more than just ornaments. ;)  There's a lot of boxes, cleaning, etc. that goes along with it.  One thing we did last year that we're doing again is getting hot chocolate and driving around looking at Christmas lights.
 
2. Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
Let's see.  Probably Elf or White Christmas.  I love Christmas movies, even the cheesy Hallmark ones.

3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have:
I'd love to have outside lights, but they look so complicated and I hear they are expensive. But I can't really find any pictures I would like to do at the moment.

4. Favorite Holiday song?
Again, this is challenging! But probably Oh Holy Night.  I absolutely love this song. 

5. Favorite Holiday dessert?
I love, love, love chocolate fudge. It is so good. I need to learn how to make it, but maybe it's best I don't. :)

6. What is on your wish list this year?
I know my husband is getting me my biggest wish list item - an elliptical. Once the baby is born, I want to be able to work out without trying to find childcare.  I'll need to lose the baby weight.... and then some pre-baby weight. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it'd be fun to have outside lights too, although I don't think I'd ever put them up myself. I would basically need my husband to take over the job, and I'm pretty sure that isn't something he wants to mess with. Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete