Monday, December 3, 2012

Five for Five - December 3, 2012

Linking up for the first time with Jenn at Party of One for her Monday goal link-up.  You list 5 goals that you are going to accomplish in the next 5 days.  I feel like I've been extremely non-productive lately with the recurring hospital visits and the bedrest, so my goals might seem to be a little..... non-ambitious. But here they are anyway!


Anyway, here we go!

1) Finish Christmas cards. I have the cards. I have the envelopes. I have the list. I don't have them written out, addressed, sealed, etc. I'll even give myself some leeway on mailing them as I don't have the stamps and might be on a stricter bedrest starting tomorrow.

2) Read a book.  I've fallen off the reading bandwagon a little bit lately. There are lots of reasons for this, but I want to finish one of my books in the next week! I'm about halfway through one and have started two others, so I should be able to finish one?

3) Start writing a birth plan.  I have a lot of ideas in my head of what I want, but now I need to put it on paper.  (I know these plans change a lot, but I still want to have it written down.)

4) Make a list of invitees for the baby shower. My aunt who is hosting needs this info.

5) Finish Christmas shopping - or at least decide what I'm getting for the remaining people on the list!

1 comment:

  1. They are actually good goals and definitely things you could accomplish on bedrest...they'll keep your mind going. =)

    ReplyDelete