Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas List!

Christmas is less than 2 weeks away! I love Christmas!  This year has been quite different from most of my Christmas seasons - less shopping, fewer parties, and in a lot of ways, less fun.  But that's okay.  I have a lot of Christmases ahead of me and I doubt I'll be on bedrest for all of them! (I'm not trying to become the next Michelle Duggar)

I decided to make a list of things I want to do between now and Christmas.  Obviously, some of them will depend on how my health and the baby's health progresses. But these are on my "wish list."

1) Drive around with John sipping hot chocolate and looking at Christmas lights. We did this last year and it was a lot of fun. And relatively bed rest friendly!

2) Walk around our downtown and see the pretty lights. This could be more challenging, but I really want to! We don't have to walk too far. :)

3) Finish mailing out about 10 cards that I haven't mailed yet.  This isn't as much fun as the other ones. ;)

4) Wrap all the gifts and put them under the tree. I like how the tree looks with presents under it but I haven't wanted to put them all under there for two little reasons - named Leo and Leia!

5) Try at least one Christmas recipe - probably a homemade dessert.

6) Attend my company Christmas party. It's this Friday!

7) Go to our church's children's Christmas program.

8) Watch my two favorite Christmas movies - White Christmas and Elf.

Anything you want to accomplish by Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Awe, that's a good list. I have a couple things I need to sew...and some stuff to mail, but other than those things, I don't have a large list.

    Hope you're having a nice week.

    ReplyDelete