Friday, December 21, 2012

33 Weeks!


How big is baby? 
He should be about the size of a durian. Do you know what a durian is? Probably not..... unless you've been to Singapore!  Which is ironic because, if not for the little man, I would currently be in Singapore. :)  But realistically, since he is bigger than average, he's probably bigger than a durian. He's estimated to be about 6 pounds now.

Total weight gain/loss:
16 pounds

Sleep: 
I'm tired, but not sleeping very well.

Movement:
He moves a lot. Including, I found out this morning, he has moved into the head down position that I asked him to.  Such a good, sweet, cooperative boy already. (He gets that from me.)  No more breech.... unless he flips again. :)

Symptoms:
Pre-eclampsia (and a lot of symptoms that go along with that)
Contractions
Having to go to the restroom a LOT
And.... I just found out today while at the hospital that the fact that I've been wanting ice a lot and chewing on ice after I drink my water is actually a symptom of the fact that pregnancy has left me slightly anemic. :)

Food cravings: 
Nothing specific. I have been hungrier this week though.

Food aversions: 
Nothing specific.

Gender: 
BOY

Belly Button in or out?
 In but getting kind of shallow!

What I miss:
This week, I missed being able to get comfy in bed.

What I am looking forward to: 
Meeting my little man. :)
Coming off bed rest.
Christmas!

Milestones:
Nothing too exciting happened this week. Both non-stress tests and the biophysical profile were fine.  As far as his growth, he is now keeping his eyes open while he's awake. He's starting to coordinate his breathing with sucking and swallowing. His bones are hardening!

Oh, and this Wednesday my aunt came over and we did some baby shower prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment