Saturday, December 8, 2012

31 Weeks!


I am happy to be at 31 weeks! Each week feels like a huge milestone these days. :)  Only 9 more til my due date!  Single digit weeks!

How big is the baby?
He is the size of a pineapple!  He's getting so big!  An estimated 4 pounds now!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
I lost 2 pounds this week for a net gain of 13 pounds.

Sleep:
Sigh. Not good at all. I wake up a lot, have trouble getting comfortable, and just generally am not sleeping much.

Movement:
He's a little wiggleworm. :)

Symptoms:
Exhaustion, swelling, nausea, big stomach, contractions, pre-eclampsia, acne, and probably more. :)

Food Cravings:
None. Food aversions are still pretty common though!

What I Miss:
Comfortable sleep positions. :)

What I'm Looking forward to:
Having my baby in about 10 weeks!  Also, another quick ultrasound this week.

Milestones:
We had a big week! Monday we had to redo lab tests (some over the weekend as well). They actually showed a slight improvement in the pre-eclampsia so I was able to remain on modified bedrest and work some each day.  The doctor is talking about doing steroid shots to help the lung development in a couple of weeks though in case a quick delivery is required. :/  Scary.

He also said that baby is in the 95th percentile; but at this point, it can only really be caused by genetics - big babies on both sides of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment