Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Social - Thanksgiving!


Today's Sunday Social topic is Thanksgiving!

Favorite Thanksgiving Memory
My favorite Thanksgiving memories aren't super specific but they were the Thanksgivings we would go to my grandparents' farm house in Indiana.  My mom is one of ten, so it's a big family! Lots of food, lots of cousins, lots of games, and lots of laughter. I really miss those days, as well as my grandparents.

Favorite Thanksgiving Food
I'm not really big into any of the Thanksgiving foods.  However, I do like pumpkin pie!

What is a Thanksgiving Tradition you and your family have
Before each dinner, we go around the table and say something we're thankful for.  I also always go shopping on Black Friday! So I spend Thanksgiving evening planning my route.

Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past
This was a great Thanksgiving. My brother and his family came in the day before Thanksgiving - it was Caleb's first Thanksgiving! Cousins from New York and Pennsylvania came. So much fun!

Andrew's first Thanksgiving too!

Three Generations!

Four guys watching the Lions' game - Thanksgiving tradition (notice the shirts)

My cousin Jeremy and his family

Feeding Caleb

What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
We're having a low-key Thanksgiving at my parents - just the 4, maybe 5 (if my grandma comes) of us.  I'm also looking forward to a nice 4 day weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet post and those babies are too precious! I cracked up at how serious those guys looked on the couch....so intent on that game. Stopping by from Social Sunday, and am now following you GFC (Trinity B.) Hope your holidays are blessed and happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... Andrew is such a cutie.... lol... I love his facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete