Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Social - Thankful

 Linking up with Neely for Sunday Social. Instead of a list of questions, today we are listing things we are thankful for.

I have many, many, many things to be thankful for. So, in no particular order....

I'm thankful for God and my relationship with Him.  The ability to talk to Him through prayer is amazing and I know He hears and answers me.

I'm thankful for this wonderful guy....



He's caring, loving, kind, and supportive.  He is affectionate, sweet, and can make me laugh.  He also does a lot of the housework, especially right now. :) I love him and am very thankful for him!

I'm thankful for all my family, but especially these two.  They are both incredibly giving, caring, and selfless.  The things they do to help me really can't all be listed, but for starters, they help around the house, drive me to the dr. when I'm sick, listen when I have a bad day, and so much more.  I can't wait to see them interact with their new grandson in a few months!



I am thankful for my and my husband's jobs. They aren't always fun but they are good jobs. They allow us to live in a nice house and pay our bills and all that grown-up jazz. :)

I'm thankful for my very first pets, Leo and Leia.  They keep my company, provide me with laughs, give me snuggles and cuddles, and more.  I am so glad we adopted them!  I can't imagine if they were still living in the shelters.

 
As has been mentioned many, many times on this blog, I'm thankful for my little one on the way. I'm extremely thankful that he is doing fine and growing big.  With every health concern there has been, I'm thankful for every day that he is in me growing and getting stronger and stronger.
 



I'm thankful for the ability to travel and go places - I love seeing new places or revisiting favorites. This year, we've been able to go to Niagara Falls, Alabama, up North, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.  It's been special sharing all these places with my husband.
 
 
I'm thankful for my family. I don't see most of them often enough as they're scattered around the world.  I miss them, but I'm thankful for them.
 
I'm thankful for my church.  My church has some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet at it.
 
 
I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!  


2 comments:

  1. congrats!! so much to be thankful for :) xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful list...it's always nice to read the things that people are thankful for, because it reminds us to be thankful too! God bless your week!

    ReplyDelete