Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social - 4s!


Linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social!  The theme this week is fours: four things for each question.

1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.

Four jobs - I've worked at McDonalds, as a teacher, a volleyball coach, and in finance.

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.

If I like a movie, I will easily watch it over and over and over. I'm the same for books and tv shows.  I'll rewatch, re-read, etc.  So 4 movies that I will watch over and over are The Star Wars movies (yes, I'm counting all 6 of them as one. Deal with it.), Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version, NOT the Keira Knightley version), Elf (Christmas movie time!), and 27 Dresses (really, insert an assortment of random chick flicks here).
 
3. Name 4 places you have lived.

Hmmm.... I've lived exactly four places! I guess I don't move around a lot.  The house my family lived in from my birth to age 6, my childhood home/my parents' current home, my condo, and now our house.

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.

Chocolate, ice cream, spaghetti, and steak.

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.

Cell phone, lip gloss, keys, and water bottle.  I will get nervous/paranoid if I forget any of these. Especially my cell phone.  It drives me crazy!

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Singapore, the Bahamas, Paris, and San Francisco.  I love travelling!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a Star Wars person too! Growing up, that was one of the movies my mom would watch while she was doing chores around the house, so she basically "brainwashed" me into loving them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you feeling today?

    Interesting lists. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 27 Dresses
    new follower via sunday social

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Sunday Social! I am also addicted to the BBN Pride and Prejudice!!! It's a slightly overboard obsession! Cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been counting down the days until I could watch Elf! "Smiling is my favorite!" :)

    ReplyDelete