Friday, November 2, 2012

Five Question Friday - 11/2/2012

Linking up for Five Question Friday!

1. What terrifies you the most?
The thought of something happening to one of my loved ones is the thing that terrifies me the most.  Or some natural disaster where I don't know what's happening for them. With all the news from Hurricane Sandy this week, that's been on my mind. What would I do? Would I be prepared?

 2. Favorite fall/winter drink? 
I love peppermint mochas.  Technically, you can get them anytime of the year, but they don't give them the cheesy holiday names the rest of the year. :)
3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views?
Yes. Honestly, I'm so opinionated on politics that I would have probably not been able to marry someone who I didn't agree with at least on the big issues. They're important issues!  

 4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good?
I am on the last chapter of "Decision Points"  and it's really good. It is George W. Bush's memoirs.  You know how I said I'm opinionated on politics. Well, I think he was a great president. Perfect? No. But so different than how the liberal media portrayed him.

 
5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not?
NOOOOOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO! In fact, there were flurries this morning. And I hated every second of them.  Why? Why wouldn't I hate snow? It's cold. It's wet. It makes a mess.  It makes driving dangerous.  There really are no redeeming factors other than that it is pretty for approximately 10 minutes before it turns to gray slush.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I got an email tantalizing me with Peppermint Mochas! If they weren't soooo expensive, I might be able to enjoy one. However, being poor means you have to go without. =) I have to save my pennies...I really want one!

    I have to say, that I'm so sick of the bashing President Bush still takes. I heard an ignorant woman on TV making a comment just a short while ago, about him wanting the terrorist attacks on NYC. Honestly, how can people honestly say he wanted all those people to die and that it's his fault. It's just so nasty and I hate nasty spewing with a passion!

    As to snow, I don't like the feel of cold, but I love the look of snow. Fall is beautiful until the leaves are off the trees...then it's drab and the rain gets very old. The blanket of white does something to make me smile. =)

    ReplyDelete