Friday, November 23, 2012

Fab Friday! - November 23, 2012


http://www.betweenthelinesblog.net/"> src="http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8178/8054262899_2bdf754ef6_o.png">
>
 
Linking up with Laura for Fab Friday!
 
Fabulous things that have happened this last week....
 
-Thanksgiving was nice.  Online shopping, then time with family, then relaxing with my husband - it was a great, low-key day. Oh, and when you're on bedrest? You have a "get out of helping with dinner" free card. ;)
 
-I have finished most of my Christmas shopping and got some fantastic Black Friday deals - while in PJs and on the couch.
 
-We saw the movie Lincoln and it was really, really good.
 
-I also got some baby items for great prices during the sales!
 
-My mom and dad are coming to help me since John has to work tomorrow. She's going to help me get some projects I wanted to do this weekend done (since I haven't been able to do any).
 
-It's officially Christmas season and I LOVE Christmas season! The fun gatherings, the Christmas music, decorations - all of it!
 
Link up with Laura if you want to share what's fabulous with you lately!




1 comment:

  1. YAY for parents coming to help..

    Glad your Thanksgiving was great.

    I want to see the Lincoln movie. :)

    ReplyDelete