Saturday, November 10, 2012

27 Weeks!

How big is baby? 
He is about the size of a  rutabaga. Unfortunately, I have no idea what one of those looks like for size comparison.

Total weight gain/loss:
Haven't weighed. But I have a dr. appt. (two actually) this week, so I'm sure I'll be "blessed" to weigh this week. 
 
Sleep: 
I have been sleeping a lot.  Two nights, I fell asleep by 9!  Two other nights, I couldn't sleep. (One night was due to the disappointing election results. The other may have been due to caffeine.)

Movement:
He's moving a lot, but especially in the early morning and late night!  He took a temper tantrum Tuesday night in there. I think he agreed with Mommy about the election. He still likes staying mainly on my right side.

Symptoms:
A giant stomach. :)  Contractions. Swollen ankles.  Nausea.  Acne. It's getting "fun."

Food cravings: 
I don't think anything. 
 
Food aversions: 
Food in general some days. Nothing too bad this week.

Gender

BOY

Belly Button in or out?
In but getting kind of shallow!

What I miss:
Energy and some of my clothes. Oh, definitely my heels. With my swollen ankles and lack of balance, I have about two pairs of shoes I can wear.

What I am looking forward to: 
Growth and placenta check ultrasound on Wednesday!

Milestones: 
I failed the one hour glucose test by 5 points, so I have to do the 3 hour. 
He is breathing regularly and has brain activity now!

No comments:

Post a Comment