Saturday, November 3, 2012

26 weeks!

How big is baby? 
He is about the size of a head of lettuce.


Total weight gain/loss:
Between the last two times I weighed, I lost 5 pounds. So far, about 12 pounds gain total.

 
Sleep: 
I didn't sleep well due to bronchitis.  But I've been really tired.
Movement:
He's moving a lot!  He tends to like staying mainly on my right side.
Symptoms:
A giant stomach. :)  Swollen ankles.  
Food cravings: 
I don't think anything.  I haven't been hungry much at all this week. Actually, I craved a bagel the other day. But I think that was the power of suggestion because of a co-worker wanting bagels.

 
Food aversions: 
Chicken, strangely. And at times, salad.

Gender

BOY


Belly Button in or out?
In but getting kind of shallow!

What I miss:
Taking deep breaths. Being able to roll over in bed without an ordeal.


What I am looking forward to: 
Meeting my little man.

Milestones: 
He now has eyelashes. :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to be the barer of bad news, but rolling over in bed will only get worse from here on out!

    Have a restful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw being sick while pregnant is the worst. I had a sinus thing a couple weeks ago and it was way more miserable even though it wasn't the worst cold I've ever had. Hope you feel better soon. Congrats on having a boy! I'm having a boy too, so excited to find another boy mom who is due not long before I am. :)

    ReplyDelete