Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Social - Literary Week!




1. Favorite childhood book
My favorite book series was The Babysitters' Club.  I didn't have one particular favorite, but the early ones were my favorite. And Kristy was my favorite character, so the ones from her point of view were probably my favorite. But I loved many, many books.
2 . Favorite Book lately
I'm currently reading 2 pregnancy books and Decision Points by George W. Bush.  I am really enjoying Decision Points.  Lately, I've also really enjoyed a couple of the Shopoholic books. 
3. Book you wish you could live in
Easy - The Anne of Green Gables series! I loved that series too. Oh, or maybe the Chronicles of Narnia. It would be cool to go from one world to the other.
4. If you could be any character from a book who would it be and why?
Hmm... there's this book series I love called the O'Malley series by Dee Henderson.  I would be Rachel from that series. A close knit family of siblings that all adopted each other and are all there for each other all the time, a fun job, and a great boyfriend. I'd be her. 
5. Favorite Book turned Movie?
Let's see - either Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility. I also really like The Devil Wears Prada and Confessions of a Shopoholic. Oh, and as previously mentioned, Anne of Green Gables.
6. Favorite Magazines 
I mainly read magazines at the gym or when I travel. I really like Glamour, People, Women's Health, and Shape.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Deanna! I found you at the Sunday Social Blog Hop, I liked your blog a lot so now I'm following you ^^
    Hope you get a chance to visit my blog too and take a look around.
    Have a great Sunday! xx
    n o i r e d a m e

    ReplyDelete