Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social - Deep Thoughts



Linking up with Ashley and Neely for today's Sunday Social.


1. What do you value most in life?
My relationship with God and my relationships with others - family, friends, friends who are like family. Hands-down, these relationships mean more to me than any item that I have.

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?

Hmm.... probably the PC. I know computers existed before my lifetime, but not small personal computers. When I look at how we use computers today - at work, at home, etc. it is hard to imagine doing business, keeping in touch with people, etc. without them.

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?

I think the secret to the best life possible is trusting God and His plan.  By following His blueprint for us, we live the best life for us.  It's one thing the Scripture teaches us over and over - He has a plan and His plan is best.


4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I would like to be remembered for being a loving, caring person who helped others.


5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Hmm.... not a specific accomplishment, but I'm proud of the life I live. There have been challenges, curveballs - job losses, housing market issues, etc. but through faith in God, hard work, and discipline, we have a nice life in many ways.


6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
I don't know. Obviously someone really pretty. :)

2 comments:

  1. ahaha love your last answer :)


    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant answer to number 6 :)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete