Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Confessions

Linking up for Confessions Wednesday again!


I confess that I hate Halloween and everything about it. I'm so glad it's finally here though, just so it's over.  And that means tomorrow I can start listening to Christmas music without shame.

I confess that this has been the kind of day that would be a bad day even if it weren't Halloween, thus reinforcing my hatred for Halloween.

I confess that when I weighed Monday morning, I realized I had lost 5 pounds from being sick.  This usually would excite me, but does not excite pregnant me.  But I've been a bottomless pit the last 2 days, so now I think I may have gained all 5 pounds back.

I confess that after bad dreams about a work situation last night, I was tempted to fake sick so I wouldn't have to deal with said situation. But it is dealt with and done now. So I'm glad I didn't.

I confess that my feet and hands are so swollen that I fear I'm turning into the Michelin man with all this swelling.

I confess that after the last work meeting, I'm too stressed to really focus on anything so I'm blogging at work for the first time in ages.

I confess that I judge adults who work normal jobs (not kid related) and dress up for Halloween at work. Most of you? Look stupid.

2 comments:

  1. I, too, am happy that I can start listening to Christmas music without shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad that Halloween is soon over too. The only thing we like about it at all is the 50% off candy you can find at Walmart on Nov. 1st. =) The rest is for the birds. =)

    Hope the rest of your week is better.

    ReplyDelete