Saturday, October 27, 2012

25 Weeks!


How big is baby? 
He is about the size of a head of cauliflower.

Total weight gain/loss:
Didn't weigh this week. I don't like weighing.

Sleep: 
I didn't sleep well this week due to a cold. I had trouble breathing a lot.

Movement:
He's moving a lot!  He was kicking a lot this morning. He tends to like staying mainly on my right side.

Symptoms:
A giant stomach. :)  Swollen ankles.  Shortness of breath even before the cold.

Food cravings: 
Food has not sounded good this week. :( I think it's partly the cold. One day, all I ate all day was 2 pieces of toast, a yogurt, and a 6 inch sub from Subway.

Food aversions: 
Almost everything. Still hard boiled eggs specifically.

Gender: 
BOY

Belly Button in or out?
 In but getting kind of shallow!

What I miss:
Taking deep breaths. 

What I am looking forward to: 
Meeting my little man. But not for at least 13 weeks, preferably 15.

Milestones: 
He's moving a lot more! And he's also viable at this stage. Not that we want him born this soon, but it's a little comforting to know that he could survive outside the womb now. 

1 comment:

  1. It was always such a wonderful thing to feel the baby moving. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete