Saturday, October 20, 2012

24 Weeks


How big is baby? 
He is about the size of a cantaloupe!

Total weight gain/loss:
Didn't weigh this week. I don't like weighing.

Sleep: 
Still waking up most nights. Often having to go to the bathroom. 

Movement:
He's moving a lot!  He goes through stages though. I think it's the whole sleeping/wakefulness thing.  He'll move a lot, then nothing for a few hours.
Symptoms:
My growing stomach. :)  Tired a lot.  A lot of pressure and pain in my lower stomach. Extreme swollen ankles. And it feels like morning sickness is back? Blah. Oh, and I may be slightly hormonal at times. ;)

Food cravings: 
Nothing really until tonight and then..... bbq boneless wings? What? I don't even usually like wings!

Food aversions: 
Chicken. Hard boiled eggs. Pretty much my mainstays at the beginning of the pregnancy. 

Gender: 
BOY

Belly Button in or out?
 In but getting kind of shallow!

What I miss:
Being able to walk a lot without a lot of pain, contractions, and ankle swelling. 

What I am looking forward to: 
Meeting my little man. But not for at least 14 weeks, preferably 16 or 17.

Milestones: 
We have a date for our baby shower! My aunt and mom are throwing it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that things are going well and the baby is growing. Praying that the Lord meets you and gives you just what you need to make it through each day.

    ReplyDelete