Saturday, October 13, 2012

23 Weeks!


After skipping a week, we are back for week 23. Only 17ish weeks til baby!

Since we skipped a week, I'll include a picture to make up for it. :)




How big is baby? 
He is about the size of a grapefruit!

Total weight gain/loss:
I lost a pound this week. So up a total of 7.

Sleep: 
Still waking up most nights. Often having to go to the bathroom. And the crazy dreams haven't stopped.

Movement:
Just two days ago, he started moving a lot more! Or at least, I felt it more.  He likes to move all around, but prefers hanging out on my right side.
 
Symptoms:
My growing stomach. :)  Tired a lot.  A lot of pressure and pain in my lower stomach. And today, a new glamorous one - swollen ankles.

Food cravings: 
Spaghetti once this week. Overall, nothing. Food is not very appealing.

Food aversions: 
Nothing particular, but food in general is eh this week.  Nothing sounds good and I'm nauseous a lot.

Gender: 
BOY

Belly Button in or out?
 In

What I miss:
Being able to walk a lot without a lot of pain, contractions, and ankle swelling. Last Sunday I ended up resting most of the day after a trip to the zoo caused a lot of contractions.

What I am looking forward to: 
Meeting my little man. But not for at least 14 weeks, preferably 16 or 17.

Milestones: 
Fetal echocardiogram went great! His heart is perfect. 
Also, his face is now fully formed. He also can hear our voices.

2 comments:

  1. Aww you look great. I had swollen ankles around the 23 week mark and they just got worse through my whole pregnancy. Try to rest your feet as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, how exciting...look at the baby bump! Have a great Sunday. God bless...thinking of you often.

    ReplyDelete