Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social- Summer Lookback



What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
My favorite trip this summer was our trip to Northern Michigan. It was good to get away, spend time with family, and relax. 

Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
I've been wearing a lot of flowy, loose clothes this summer trying to disguise the baby bloat and now baby bump! So I'll go with long dresses.

What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
We had a trip planned last summer to go to Cedar Point that we ended up not doing, and this summer another one that we couldn't do because of the pregnancy.  So I do wish we could have done that.  I also wish I hadn't had work explode this summer where I worked so many Saturdays and such long hours.

Favorite Song of the Summer?
Can't think of one...

Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
I absolutely loved the Avengers. I can't wait til it comes out on DVD so I can watch it again. :)  I also loved the Olympics.

5 comments:

  1. We have been counting down to the release of the Avengers! Great movie! And Northern MI is one of my favorite places - specifically Traverse City. I just saw on your sidebar that your anniversary is tomorrow - Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Congrats on the baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the olympics too, definitely my highlight!

    Happy Labor day weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I am totally bugging out here so many of us went to Michigan this year how crazy is that?
    I am really happy to have gone and then read how many others went to Michigan is really wild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot all about seeing The Avengers! I loved it so much.
    I'll be buying that on DVD as soon as it comes out too :)

    ReplyDelete