Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social - Random Questions






1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count) 
1) Lip gloss/chapstick of some kind. I can't stand the dry lip feeling. It makes me feel like I'm going  crazy!
2) Hand lotion - same type of thing - I can't stand when my hands get dry and scratchy.
3) Cell phone-  I mean, obviously I could live without it, but I hate when I forget it at home. I don't like feeling disconnected.
4) My car - I like being able to go where I want when I want.
5) Music - I love listening to music - getting ready, driving, relaxing, whenever.

2. All time favorite book? Why?
My all-time favorite book is the Bible for somewhat obvious reasons- I believe it is one of the ways God speaks to us and is His written words to us.  
Other than the Bible, it depends so much on my mood.  Probably any of the Dee Henderson O'Malley Series. Okay, not any of them. I didn't like "The Rescuer" as much as the others. But these books have them all - suspense, mystery, romance, etc.

3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012.
I'd love to have our nursery and main baby prep done just in case. Also, remember how we moved last November? Um, I'd like to finish unpacking. Sigh. Yes, I'm still not finished.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
2011. Yes, it was just a year ago, but so much happened! Engaged, married, bought a house. I'd like to relive it both to enjoy it again and to do some minor things differently. Nothing major - things like doing programs for the wedding earlier so the last week wasn't so busy.  And a few pictures that got missed would be taken.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I'm quiet at times not because I'm snobby but because I'm naturally pretty shy.  I don't feel right just talking to people at times and some people interpret this wrong.

4 comments:

  1. My answer to #5 is pretty much the same as yours. I think that as bloggers most of us our quiet in real life, which is part of the reason why we blog, because it gives us a way to express ourselves. And actually my answer to #4 was 2011 as well, but for a much different reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. last year was a great year for me too ha. i def agree with your #5 answer! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I'm not snobby either. =) I hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deanna! I just found out you are my "Fall Swap" partner! So now I am your newest follower, so happy to me you! Your #1 answers will give me a good idea on some items to include in our swap :)

    ReplyDelete