Today's Sunday Social is about blogging.
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??
The name of my blog is (currently) Deanna's Musings. I'm not a huge fan of it which is why I'm considering changing. I came up with it because I liked the blog address "mymusings" but that was it. Now I don't really like that either. I'm bad at naming things.
2. What do you love the most about blogging??
My blogging friends. I love interacting with people on my blog. I also love reading my real-life friends and family members' blogs.
3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
Just do it. Write because you like it. Not because you want readers. Don't be envious of bloggers with a large following - just enjoy writing and reading. You don't need to have lots of followers to enjoy blogging.
Oh, and the way to get followers is not to comment on a bunch of blogs when it's obvious that you haven't read the blog at all. :)
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
Blog for yourself, but remember that other people WILL see it. Some thoughts are best left in draft form.
6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
Randomness with Rachel Rachel is not only hilarious but she is also my blogging twin. :) So if you stop by her blog, tell her her twin sent you.
I Might Be the Problem Mel is another hilarious blogger that you need to read!
The Other Side of Me Not only is she talented, sweet, and kind, but she's also my awesome cousin. Follow her. :)