Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social 9/23



1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
It's not super specific, but I really wish I was more confident doing public speeches. Even just a few people standing in a group can intimidate me. So I think I'd do more of this if I wasn't scared/nervous.

 
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Probably still working the same place I am now, probably living where I am now. In addition to our son on the way, maybe we'll have one other child by then as well.
 
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
I love the holiday season (which officially starts with Black Friday....lol) so I am looking forward to that.  I also am looking forward to getting our nursery ready. :)
 
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
My main hope is to continue to enjoy it and continue to make blogging friends. That's really all there is.
 
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
If not right here, somewhere near here (metro Detroit area).  Not necessarily right where we're living now, but I don't see us moving out to the country or anything.

6. What is your morning routine?
Step 1: Glare at the alarm
Step 2: Hit snooze eighteen times once or twice.
Step 3: Bathroom stuff - teeth, shower, etc.
Step 4: Do hair
Step 5: Feed cats who act like the 12 hours between meals is killing them
Step 6: Eat breakfast.
Step 7: Daydream about going back to bed.
Step 8: Do makeup
Step 9: Get dressed
Step 10: Kiss my husband goodbye and go to work.

You can probably repeat Step 7 a few more times in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment