Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Baby!

From here.......




To here.....



It's been a wonderful year.

Happy anniversary, baby.  I love you.

The past year has had its ups, its downs, and its seemingly mundane moments. And through them all, we had each other.

We've celebrated holidays.

We've adopted our precious Leonardo and Leia.

We've traveled - Ohio, Niagara Falls, Alabama twice, Northern Michigan.

We've moved from my condo to our home.

We've helped plant a church.

And last, but certainly not least, we've become parents to our precious bundle on the way.

Thank you for being there with me every step of the way.

I love you.

One year down, a lifetime to go!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you!!! Today is my anniversary as well. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! One year is a big mark - the honeymoon is over, 'cause baby is on the way! :) Continue to cherish each other.
    Love,
    Sissie. :)

    ReplyDelete