Saturday, September 29, 2012

Five Question "Friday" - 9/29/2012

So, maybe I'm a little (read, 20 hours) late for Five Question Friday. But, I like the questions and I feel like writing, so I'm doing them anyway.

1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly?

All things being equal (specifically cost), I prefer flying. But driving also has it's advantages - i.e. for those of us not light packers, the ability to pack 15 pairs of shoes for a weekend without paying extra charges for luggage. But for long trips like to Alabama, it is so nice to get there in 2 hours instead of 15.  However, the other advantage to driving, is once you're there, you have your car. No renting a car or being at the mercy of friends and family.

This is clearly a very complex issue for me. :) 
2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why?


If I could pick up my whole life and transplant it all (friends, family, church, etc.) I would love to live somewhere without the pesky winters we have.  But I'd rather live in Michigan than leave all the things mentioned above.  I'd also love to live somewhere with beautiful architecture and stuff like Paris.  But I think I'd really miss the USA if I moved there.
3. Should grown women wear leggings?

As long as they are wearing a sweater/shirt that completely covers the booty - I don't think anyone  (grown women or not) should wear leggings instead of pants.
4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be?

I used to not like my name when I was young because I didn't know any other "Deannas" and it wasn't on any of the personalized pencils, etc.  But, I don't think I'd change now.
5. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?


None. In the past, I've had Self, but I unsubscribed when they were constantly putting down my beliefs.  I decided not to give my money to a magazine that does that.  I also used to have Glamour and Allure, but I never read them. So I decided it was best to cancel. I only read them at the gym, and there they have them waiting for me! 

I do like reading those at the gym, as well as People and Readers Digest. Sometimes Sports Illustrated, Women's Health, and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment