Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blogstar: Hi, I'm Deanna @ Musings!



Mrs. Monologues

Linking up with Mrs. Monologues for September's Blog Star.

Here is the 60 second version of me/my blog.

Currently, my wonderful husband and I are on an exciting journey - the journey to become parents to more than just our two sweet, cute kitties!  Our first baby is due in February 2013! (By the way, it's not too late to vote on whether you think it's a boy or a girl! Poll on the left!)

We just celebrated our first anniversary yesterday!
Last night in Windsor. Definitely looking pregnant now!
Speaking of my kitties, they are Leonardo (Leo for short) and Leia (after Princess Leia of course).  They are hilarious and sweet.  Not to mention cute.

I love traveling, writing, reading, and shopping.  Big fan of movies if they're chick flicks.

I work in finance - long hours. I'm also a children's pastor.  So I keep busy.

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know other bloggers - especially through comments, so please leave one. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your anniversary...and the kitties are so cute!

    ReplyDelete