Saturday, September 29, 2012

21 Weeks!


We are 21 weeks along! Approximately 19 weeks til baby!

How big is baby? 
He is about the size of a pomegranate!

Total weight gain/loss:
I gained 2 pounds back last week and then lost 1 of them again. So 6 pounds. :)

Sleep: 
Still waking up most nights. Often having to go to the bathroom. And the crazy dreams haven't stopped.

Movement:
He likes to move around. It's still not a super consistent schedule, but I feel him daily.

Symptoms:
My growing stomach. :)  Tired a lot. Having to go to the bathroom a lot.  A lot of pressure and pain in my lower stomach.

Food cravings: 
Protein still seems to be my main craving.

Food aversions: 
At different times, different things will gross me out. But nothing consistent this week.

Gender: 
BOY

Belly Button in or out?
 In

What I miss:
Being comfortable while sleeping. Coffee. :)

What I am looking forward to: 
We have a fetal echocardiogram to double check on baby in about a week and a half. 

Milestones: 
First trip to Labor and Delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment